Join the team
Want to get involved, meet people, and have fun? Sign up as a volunteer and network with other socially-conscious professionals.
The Sir Ketumile Masire Foundation is looking for enthusiastic and responsible individuals to come on board as volunteers in the following categories:
- Program volunteers – We’re always on the lookout for volunteers. If you’re interested in helping out with program development and implementation, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Social Media volunteers – We are looking for volunteers with programming experience to help with projects relating to our social media pages, database and website. If you or someone you know has the necessary skills and would like to help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event volunteers – We are always looking for volunteers to help manage our events throughout the year
- Volunteering can enable you to learn new skills, meet new people and gain valuable experience that you can take into your future career. Not only do you get to see and take part in things that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to, but you also get to work for a cause that you can truly be passionate about.
- Volunteering gives you an opportunity to explore an area of work that is of interest to you or try something completely different. You have a sense of giving back to the community and the youth we serve.
- Enhance your career and gain prestige by building relationships with new contacts and old friends.